- Where can i reset my password?
- Why can i not load the interactive drawings?
- What should i do be able to load Java applets?
- Why is there a warning on every page saying my browser is not up to date?
- How can i register for a course?
- Where can i find my grades?
Where can i reset my password?
You can reset your password by clicking the "reset your password" link on the login page. Or you can go directly to the reset page.
Why can i not load the interactive drawings?
Unfortunately, we started developing drawings for eQUILIBRIUM long before they could be exported to HTML5 applets, and we have not yet converted all old drawings to this new standard. If a drawing is not loading, it is very likely that it is still an old Java applet. Instructions for configuring your computer to display Java applets correctly can be found here. If the drawing is an HTML5 applet, then maybe your browser does not support HTML5 yet. This means your borwser is a dinossaur and upgrading or updating would be a good idea.
What should i do to be able to load Java applets?
- The first thing to do is to make sure Java is installed.
Instruction can be found here.
- Then, you should enable Java in your browser.
Instructions can be found here.
- Finally, you should update your security settings.
Why is there a warning on every page saying my browser is not up to date?
These warnings are issued automatically if you are using a version Internet Explorer that is below 9. If this is indeed the case you are living in the stoneage. You should update your browser now.