General info for the exam
- The next exams in Structural Design I / II will be held on 25. Januar 2019.
- You will need: calculator, 2 set of squares, blue pen, red pen, green pen, fountain pen, pencil, eraser, pens, compass, formulary (will be distributed).
- The exam is offered in German and English.
- A target time for processing the individual tasks is indicated. The target time indicates the weighting of the respective tasks.
- Each task can be solved independently (for example, task 6 can be solved without the result of task 5).
- The approach must be comprehensible. Approach, constructions and final results are evaluated.
- Maintain a clean and clear presentation. Color display and targeted designation of nodes contribute significantly to a better understanding.
- The scale of the force diagram is given in the relevant task as a suggestion.
Exam relevant content
- Approximately 30% of the exam is about general questions, approximately 70% of the exam is about calculations and drawings.
- For the solution of the general questions, the content of all lectures from Structural Design I and II is mainly relevant.
- For the solution of the calculations and drawings, the content of all exercises of Structural Design I and II is mainly relevant.
- Old exams of Chair Block and Chair Schwartz serve as an orientation. Some content from the old courses have changed / been added / removed.
Colloquium and office hours
- There will be no colloquium.
- Office hours concerning exam relevant questions at the Chair Block (HIB E 47) can be booked by reservation. Please write in this case an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For exam repetition, the project's grade will not be taken into consideration.
- SD I/II - Equation sheet and similar
- SD I+II - EXAM - Summer 2016
- SD I+II - EXAM - Winter 2016/17
- SD I+II - EXAM - Summer 2017
- SD I+II - EXAM - Winter 2017/18
- SD I+II - EXAM - Winter 2018/19
- SD I+II - EXAM-SOLUTION - Winter 2018/19
- Figuren TE I+II - de
- Figures SD I+II - en
- TE I - Übungen und Lösungen HS16
- TE II - Übungen und Lösungen FS17
- TE I - Übungen und Lösungen HS17
- TE II - Übungen und Lösungen FS18
- SD I - Exercises and Solutions HS16
- SD II - Exercises and Solution FS17
- SD I - Exercises and Solutions HS17
- SD II - Exercises and Solutions FS18